Sunday 18 October 2015

NYFW HIGHLIGHTS I


Good Morning guys. I hope you've all been having a great weekend so far.

 So of course I can't cover all the shows from the SS16 New York Fashion Week, so I decided instead to put together a 2 part round up of some of my favourite looks off the NY Catwalk. 

Without further chit chat, here's part I



ANNA SUI 





BADGLEY MISCHKA

 






COACH 






OSCAR DE LA RENTA
 






 





DENNIS BASSO













CHRISTIAN SIRIANO







GIULIETTA











CAROLINA HERRERA

                                                                                     












KHAN













                                                                   LELA ROSE






 





MARC JACOBS
 





NICHOLAS K 








                                                                  NOON BY NOOR









JENNY PACKHAM 









REEM ACRA





TADASHI SHOJI  
















SHOPHIE THEALLET









 



TORY BURCH






ZIMMERMAN















 






Thank you all for stopping by...xxx


IMAGES FROM VOGUE.CO.UK

Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment