Wednesday 3 April 2013

Winter's Spring: Color Blocking With Neutrals

Hello everyone! I have been hoping, wishing and praying for spring  and still i await! It was super sunny today but it was as wintry and windy as ever safe for the snow. My desperation for spring is starting to manifest in my choice of colors and dressing. Indulging the impulse to wear strappy sandals out shopping today, I opted for my indigo Steve madden sandals, wearing my white spiked jumper over black leather pants. I grudgingly threw my coat over the ensemble, the only upside to the coat.... the color! Mixing strong blocks of color with neutrals is perfect for transitioning from winter to this impasse before spring.






 



                                       Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful week xxx

                                                                   
                                                                         OUTFIT
                                                     Jumper: Dollhouse,  Coat: Mango
                                                     Leather pants: River Island,
                                                     Bag; Tabolts,   Earrings and rings; F21    
                                                     Shoes: Steve Madden




Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

19 comments:

  1. Give them Okwi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most amazing style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loool! Thank you anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. By the way has anyone ever told you 'Christina Milian looks like you?'

      Delete
    2. Looooool! once actually... his name is Efosa i figure you'll know him quite well!

      Delete
  4. Amazing style!! Love this outfit!!
    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin?

    xoxo
    Thania

    thaniashandmadejewelry.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milex thank you so much! thats very kind of you! feel free to follow me via e-mail or on bloglovin and do comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks alot Thiana! yes that would be nice! i'll check your blog out right now and follow you on bloglovin! follow back! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's really cool! I love the trousers and the whole look actually, very fresh! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gee thanks! I've been looking for an Enlish blogger to stalk, so that's awesome! checked your blog out and i love it! would you like to follow eachother on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your shoes x jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the spikes on the top!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow,such a beautiful outfit.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Danielle :) Nice blog you have there... your picture quality as well as the landscaping is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Vanessa :)You have a nice blog and i love the recent post on fall 2013 shoes... follow back on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Bisola glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks alot Estefania! your blog is amazing! just checked it out! Its very individualistic!

    ReplyDelete